WP6 will apply the DSS to the identified cohort of clinical cases.
1. To operate the software components on the study cohort.
2. To add to the data warehouse the parameters derived from the computational operations.
3. To use the project’s own database to infer parameters and rule sets.
4. To evaluate the operation of the DSS on the patient cohort
5. To evaluate the performance of the combined DSS and infrastructure system
CATH will lead the workpackage
DHZB will direct the application of the DSS to clinical data.
USFD will organise the process
PEN will construct the relevant rule set
CYFRONET will coordinate the assessment of the completed DSS/platform system