Decision Support System
This work package develops the primary output of the project, the Decision Support System.
1. To specify the requirements for, and technical content of, the DSS
2. To design an integrated system capable of co-operating with the computational infrastructure
3. To include a clinically-favoured Case-Based Reasoning system, in which the extensive historical data on previous
patients is used to provide insights into possible current treatment alternatives
4. To build and deploy a comprehensive beta-release DS system
5. To respond to user experience, incorporating improvements in a final DSS release
THERENVA will lead the workpackage and drive the specification and DSS construction activities.
UR1-LTSI will support the DSS with the case-based reasoning feature
PHILIPS will provide the machine-learning rules sets
CYFRONET and STHFT will provide support in the integration of the computational infrastructure, including access
to the data warehouse, into the DSS.
USFD will provide support in the integration and operation of the systems physiology model.
TUE will provide support in the integration and operation of the systems physiology model.